I have been waiting to become a mom my whole life and our adoption has been an awesome experience. I love all the friends I have made and continue to make through journey! Two adoptions and the surprise of a baby we call Starfish in my tummy...what a wonderfull life!
7 comments:
What a fun trip! Looks like you had a great time.
Looks like a lot of lovin going on!! What a great trip!
Looks like so much fun! Love those pictures.
Phyllis
Girl you are always having fun! looks like a great trip with great friends!
Belinda
hey girl I know you hava a ton going on but if you get this could you send me you TX address? Thanks so much and take care!!!
Michelle
Candy- where are the updates? I am going into Kya and Jagger withdrawl over here.
I hope all is well and you are getting ready for the holiday season.
Love and hugs,
Deb
Okay, I'm starting to get worried about you! :) Hope you guys are doing well and that you had a wonderful THANKSGIVING!! :)
Kristy
Post a Comment